Giving 1 Key for a suggestion

HolyOnion

1 hour ago, Mr Furley said:

he wants a price submitted, i pay for this too as i lack free time

Well, this particular hat is annoying to price (checked into it a little and there were quite a few minis to be done, so i dropped the idea, i still need to cool off from the 180 suggestions i made last month), but there really is usually no need to pay suggesters to suggest stuff, we usually take requests for free anyway. But ofc, its very nice when we get some recognition for the effort in the form of payment (altho a lot of times we dont get that even in the form of kind words lol).

5 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Well, this particular hat is annoying to price (checked into it a little and there were quite a few minis to be done, so i dropped the idea, i still need to cool off from the 180 suggestions i made last month), but there really is usually no need to pay suggesters to suggest stuff, we usually take requests for free anyway. But ofc, its very nice when we get some recognition for the effort in the form of payment (altho a lot of times we dont get that even in the form of kind words lol).

If people want to pay, let them pay, you technically are asking for a service which they provide, yes heaps of people put so much time in for free but it is nice to be recognised. I don't expect anything but tips are nice, I mean in total over my (4? maybe 3?) years of suggesting I've gotten donated like ~13 keys in total. It's just nice to be recognized, especially when you do something like raise a hat by 100+ keys (which is when I got an 8 key donation, yay) since they really aren't losing much since you're increasing their bp by so much.

TL:DR; You don't need to pay obviously, but it is a nice gesture and if someone wants to pay, let them :P

why didnt i get any notification for the replies? anyway i pay people that make suggestion because they take some of their time ( that i dont have ) to do something for my item. i dont need to pay them, but ill do it anyway. also there is already someone making a suggestion for me currently.

Archived