Pricing help

IDOSO

Take the price that fabricators are selling for, and subtract that from the price that completed kits are going for.  If you can get all the necessary parts for less than that price, then yes it is worth it.  Otherwise, no. 

In this specific case, I think there's room for some amount of profit if you can get all your parts for a good price.  Completed kits are also easier to sell than fabricators. 

However, it can be a pain in the arse to find and apply all the parts.  I spent a (very) short while finding cheap or partially completed fabricators and completing them to sell for profit; it's completely mind-numbing torture to do it more than a couple of times.

55 minutes ago, 3.50 said:

Take the price that fabricators are selling for, and subtract that from the price that completed kits are going for.  If you can get all the necessary parts for less than that price, then yes it is worth it.  Otherwise, no. 

In this specific case, I think there's room for some amount of profit if you can get all your parts for a good price.  Completed kits are also easier to sell than fabricators. 

However, it can be a pain in the arse to find and apply all the parts.  I spent a (very) short while finding cheap or partially completed fabricators and completing them to sell for profit; it's completely mind-numbing torture to do it more than a couple of times.

Is it usually more profitable to just sell off your parts rather than by completing your fabricators with them?

25 minutes ago, Pineapple Pizza said:

Is it usually more profitable to just sell off your parts rather than by completing your fabricators with them?

Some fabricators are a good use of parts, but most are a complete waste.  A lot of specialized fabricators sell for nothing as a result.

You have to look up the price of the specific fabricator vs. the price of the completed kit that it will make (use the SCM) to find out which ones are worth completing.

Generally with spec ks kits either it's a highly used weapon or it's considered fodder for a pro kit (this one being the former)
Usually you will find the price of a fabricator vs a completed kit is close to what you put into it to complete it in price difference

If you've got parts from playing mann up, I would consider this a kit worth making.

Archived