What should I do with my Max?

Water Salesman

Can offer you a Blizz Phantom + 10 keys for it, which is ~ 2.7

The fact I just got an offer on a non trading post probably means I should keep it.  :wacko:

The fact I just got an offer on a non trading post probably means I should keep it.  :wacko:

Well since you're selling it on OP and I'm banned there, thought I'd make the offer here

• Administrators

He offered you because you had your trade on OP and he is banned on there.

Anyways, in my opinion...You should sell it. Keeping it is a risk.

It probably won't change much in keys; in buds however it might go up--but thats based on speculation that buds will lose value over time. Buds really had a value when they were necessary--when the trade system could only handle 8 items--so the wy unusual trading worked was: you buy bills with keys, buds with bills, and maxs with buds. So, the only reason buds had value was because of the limitation. Now that the limitation has been gone for a while, the only thing thats necessary for a change to happen is for some catalyst to act, which is already has a little; most people prefer keys to buds.

TL;DR in the long run, maxs should hold their value better than buds due to the fact that one actually looks good and in its on way is a nice hat, which can't be replaced with any other; in contrast buds don't really look good. But, i also don't really see them rising in USD or Keys; they're probably relatively stable.

Well since you're selling it on OP and I'm banned there, thought I'd make the offer here

lol was the giving the admin a ref thing a joke? That's pretty funny.

lol was the giving the admin a ref thing a joke? That's pretty funny.

No, I didn't even realize unusuals or buds or keys existed back then. A ref was like 25% of my bp. I was even poorer than pyroman in the summer.

But answering your original question, you should try to sell it for 2 buds+12 keys, pure only firm price, then once you get the pure start flipping unusuals/other stuff and make profit, then cash out once you get bored.

But answering your original question, you should try to sell it for 2 buds+12 keys, pure only firm price, then once you get the pure start flipping unusuals/other stuff and make profit, then cash out once you get bored.

Already turned down 2 buds and 13 keys pure. Heh.

Howd you get yourself banned on OP?

Archived