So... Max's Heads...

The Cuddly Gamer

I wonder if they could be used as high-tier currency, like Earbuds were. There's a big enough supply, but they wont be flooding the market anytime soon, and they're already like 20-21 keys, so are they already being used? Oh well, I'm just a dumb trader, who cares what I think? XD ;w;

I usually accept Max's Heads as pure in my trades. Most people still use keys anyway, though. It just doesn't have the presence that buds used to have.

There is no need for a high tier currency. Keys work perfectly. Items like Max Heads, Earbuds, certain high tier vintages/stranges and HOUWARs are already high tier pure currency. They are just valued in keys. Anyone who's not stupid would treat a max head like ~20ish pure.

Most of the traders consider the Max's, Australium and almost any item that have buy orders around the same price of the sell orders as pure. There's no need for a high tier currency.

6 hours ago, The Cuddly Gamer said:

I wonder if they could be used as high-tier currency, like Earbuds were. There's a big enough supply, but they wont be flooding the market anytime soon, and they're already like 20-21 keys, so are they already being used? Oh well, I'm just a dumb trader, who cares what I think? XD ;w;

xDDDD they're actually a currency :3333 OwO

Archived