history report on a user.

diamondjozu(storage alt)

i dont remember if i posted this before but it would be nice to have a particular hyper link button to check on a user if the user has been reported before/current.if you dont understand,its just like how rep.tf has a button to check unconfirmed/past reports on steamrep.i dont think we can do that over here plus some reports are put as private so it would be hard to check it out.

this would also greatly help out when 2 users wishes to do risky/cash trade

5 minutes ago, sfpt said:

This would be very helpful, actually. Just a link to a user's user reports and steamrep reports page?

no,i mean a link for backpack.tf's reports.there is already for steamrep

11 hours ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

You can just go to issue tracker and paste their ID64. 

Well even if thats one way,not everyone would know this especially to new traders.even i didnt know this

On 2/6/2019 at 1:45 AM, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

You can just go to issue tracker and paste their ID64. 

i tried doing it but it failed unless im missing something.i tried to take a scammer's steam id64 and pasted at that bar of the issue tracker but led to nothing.i did it on a banned user

• Administrators
1 minute ago, diamondjozu(storage alt) said:

i tried doing it but it failed unless im missing something.i tried to take a scammer's steam id64 and pasted at that bar of the issue tracker but led to nothing.i did it on a banned user

Just paste the numbers portion.

Like for your account, your id64 is this: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249947610

And you would paste this: 76561198249947610

Like so: https://backpack.tf/issues?text=76561198249947610

1 minute ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

Just paste the numbers portion.

Like for your account, your id64 is this: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249947610

And you would paste this: 76561198249947610

ok well i see where i went wrong.its the same like rep.tf but rep.tf would accept even if you put the whole link or just the numbers.However,new traders will not realize how to potentially do this as some could be stupid and just rush things up so i'd still wouldnt mind if my idea would be used

• Administrators
Just now, diamondjozu(storage alt) said:

ok well i see where i went wrong.its the same like rep.tf but rep.tf would accept even if you put the whole link or just the numbers.However,new traders will not realize how to potentially do this as some could be stupid and just rush things up so i'd still wouldnt mind if my idea would be used

Well it's because it's searching the titles only, and the way reports redirect it populates each title with the ID64 numbers and the current username. The whole system is a workaround because devs don't have time to overhaul the report system, so while it would be lovely to have a better way to find or search, it just isn't possible at the moment.

Archived