Interfering with suggestions

Terradice

I'm pretty new to the suggestions thing and i want to know what happens if a sell order referenced in a suggestion gets bought, does it invalidate the suggestion?

1 minute ago, Zoinks said:

I don’t really know a lot about suggesting, but you want to get sales, not sellers.

What do you mean? Marketplace/steam market sales?

Just now, Zoinks said:

Yes both of those.

Oh, i see, but what about sellers referenced in suggestions? i see some that say "Watching seller"

Let's take an example:

An item is listed for 10 keys, but hasn't sold yet.

When it sells, you check to see what it sold for, so if it sold for 9 keys, then you take that value. If it sold for 10 you take that value. If it sold for 11 keys worth of other items (or keys), you take 10 keys because the buyout was 10 keys. 

Additionally, if an item is currently priced at 20 keys, but there's a seller for 15 keys, then if that item remains unsold for a week (more if the value is much higher) you can lower the price to 15 keys.

If it sells for 15 keys within a day, then it is quicksold and you can't lower the value based on that sale. 

I recommended you look up suggestion guidelines on the site, and lurk more in other price suggestions

Archived