Spelled items, and backpack.tf

Fag.

I would like to ask people who know about spelled items on backpack.tf. More specifically on how to track them down, find them outside of classieds. 

I recently bought a 1:1 (according to tf2tools.net) rotten orante footprint spelled lucky shot (unique). While i like the spelp a lot, i would still prefer gangree  footprints. I checked on tf2tools, if there were any. I found out there is only one in existence. I would like to at least find the owner, and perhaps trade. Note that i do not have backpack.tf premium. I do not know if you could even track the owner down using it, since backpack.tf only states, that they give you access to the entire item database, which is i assume would help me find to owner. As to what they mean by having access, i do not know clearly, since when you click on the database thing, it only brings up premium search. I hope that the premium search you can do while nit being premium does not have all the features the premium version has. Even if i could track down the owner using it, i wouldn't really want to spend 5 dollars on that alone. What if the owner abandoned his account, or is never selling the item? Asking for help.

Premium isn’t very useful at all for finding spells on common hats. Seems unlikely you’d be able to pick up such a limited specific item anyway. If you don’t like rotten orange hmu lmao, rotten orange and headless horseshoes are considered to the flashiest and most attractive footprints.

Archived