Sellers of spycrab codes?

Neo_

1 hour ago, goatofthesevenseasons said:

Add the guy named nuclear gamer on my friends list, hes actually looking to sell one!

Thank you so much

I actually didn’t receive the code because someone got to the seller mentioned above faster than I did. If you are selling or know someone who is, please contact me personally by sending me a friend request on steam, not on this forum.

Not sure what you are willing to spend but, they go on sale all the time. So if $20 is your price tag, just wait it out a little while and get the plushie toy at the same time. He is quite cute, I might add. 🤩

I actually own a spycrab myself, in my opinion it would be more gratifying if you just waited until the plushies go on sale again and you get your own code. 

1 hour ago, Roi said:

where can i buy /order this code from? Can i just order the code and not the puppet?

99.9% of the time you need to buy the real life Spycrab plushie in real life (which is what i did) to get the code for the in game one. however you can very rarely find someone selling a unused code. very slim chance though.

10 minutes ago, xts_bleed said:

99.9% of the time you need to buy the real life Spycrab plushie in real life (which is what i did) to get the code for the in game one. however you can very rarely find someone selling a unused code. very slim chance though.

17 minutes ago, xts_bleed said:

I actually own a spycrab myself, in my opinion it would be more gratifying if you just waited until the plushies go on sale again and you get your own code. 

If you are, like me, in the UK when I tried to get my hands on one, I had $20 for the spycrab, $20 shipping, VAT and a 4 week shipping date, which ends up at £40 compared to the $20 americans get. I'd love the plushie too but the main thing is the in game cosmetic and its cheaper for someone to go get one and sell for even like $25.

9 minutes ago, Ninjah said:

If you are, like me, in the UK when I tried to get my hands on one, I had $20 for the spycrab, $20 shipping, VAT and a 4 week shipping date, which ends up at £40 compared to the $20 americans get. I'd love the plushie too but the main thing is the in game cosmetic and its cheaper for someone to go get one and sell for even like $25.

Im from the UK too but i just feel like its alot more gratifying to get your very own one and have a real life one at the same time.

9 hours ago, Ninjah said:

Wow, im in aus and it was just $20 USD + like $7 USD postage so like $34-36 AUD here, can't believe its worse for u guys

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, i recently bought 2 plushies too, so i have one spare code to sell, just hit me up in steam

Edit: Just sold my duplicate code!

• 4 months later...
On 1/24/2021 at 10:31 AM, Fimlox said:

I'm looking to sell a spycrab code, add me on steam and I'll do you a sweet deal!

If you still got it available, PLEASE SELL!

I got a spycrab but the code got scratched, so only some of the letters are visible.

If you can sell, my friend code is 356919520. Thank you!

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2019 at 1:42 PM, Peachi said:

Add the guy named nuclear gamer on my friends list, hes actually looking to sell one!

Does he still have anymore? i would like to buy plz

• 1 month later...

Im owner of not used code so add me on steam if u looking to buy one (sold)

Edited by Bobafit