Sitting on Unusualifiers

Pineapple Pizza

I recently decided to open a few crates and came up with three unusualifiers. I did not unbox them during Scream Fortress or from a relevant case. If I wait until Halloween to use them, will they grant Halloween effects, like how when new hat effects are released they apply to every crate?

Thanks, Pickle Cat. That's what I was wondering. One of the unusualifiers is for a Schadenfreude and I'd kinda like to maximize the value of that one. 

Sure, Halloween effects will be more but you have to wait a long time. If your trying to maximize profit though, you should not wait, as you could apply, sell and reinvest that capital a bunch of times and make much more than you would by applying in 10 months.

Sell them now then buy back a few months before Halloween for cheaper?

prices are still going to drop for like 9 more months as more keeps getting unboxed.

and there’s still the chance you get a awful effect that’s barely worth more than the unusualfier like flammable bubbles of attraction  

9 hours ago, SoranoGuardias said:

Odds are the range of effects may be set when the item was dropped. It's a gamble.

Nope, I held onto a couple of unusualifiers before this halloween and got halloween effects from them.

Archived