Is this an accurate killstreak ranking

xdd5000

I havent seen many of these recently, let me know if any part is wrong, the list is price wise only.

Sheen:

1.) Team shine

2/3.) Agonizing Emerald

2/3.) Manndarin

4.) Villainous Violet

5.) Deadly Daffodil

6.) Hot rod

7.) Mean green

Killstreaker:

1.) Firehorns

2.) Flames

3.) Tornado

4.) Incinerator

5.) Cerebral Discharge

6.) Singularity

10.) Hypno beam

A lot of the ks's are personal preference, espicially the colors (tho some outliers, like most dislike hypno). The personal preferences are more apparant than unu effects. Idk tbh, as this doesnt allign with how I see them, so making a ranking for them is hard.

Going purely on average price:

Sheens:

Best: Team Shine

Better: Violet,  Hot Rod

Good: Daffodil

Okay: Manndarin

Not Great:  Emerald

Bad:  Mean Green

Streakers:
Best: Fire Horns, Tornado (FH is the stereotypical "best", but doesn't win by much)

Good: Incinerator

Decent:  Flames, Discharge

Nope: Singularity

Double Nope: Hypno-Beans

There are always exceptions in individual cases, but that's pretty much what you'll see on average.  It would be a fool's errand to try to figure out how much more valuable certain ones are than others, but it's simple to put them in tiers.

Plenty of nerds will tell you something different, but I've flipped Pro KS weapons for profit for years; I've got a huge-ass pile of experience to draw from and a $5k inventory financed mostly by flipping pro KS weapons, so ignore them :P

Yeah it's very subjective, but from my past trading gigs selling pro ks's, that's what I noticed:

Sheen : Team Shine -> Manndarin -> all the others -> maybe Hot Rod and Mean Green

Killstreaker : Fire Horns -> Tornado -> Singularity, Flames and Incinerator -> Discharge ----> Hypno Beam

Plenty of nerds will tell you something different, but I've flipped Pro KS weapons for profit for years; I've got a huge-ass pile of experience to draw from and a $5k inventory financed mostly by flipping pro KS weapons, so ignore them

Boy that wasn't pretentious at all :' )

2 hours ago, 3.50 said:

Going purely on average price:

Sheens:

Better: Violet,  Hot Rod

Good: Daffodil

Okay: Manndarin

Not Great:  Emerald

Bad:  Mean Green

Streakers:
Best: Fire Horns, Tornado (FH is the stereotypical "best", but doesn't win by much)

Good: Incinerator

Decent:  Flames, Discharge

Nope: Singularity

Double Nope: Hypno-Beans

I think Manndarin and Emerald should switch places, Manndarin is kinda boring. Aside from Mean Green it's one of the worst effects. 

Flames and Singularity should switch too, the only weapons Flames looks good on are Pyro weapons.

My rankings:

Great: Villainous Violet, Hot Rod

Good: Agonizing Emerald, Deadly Daffodil (on Australiums)

Middle: Manndarin, Deadly Daffodil (on any weapon other than Australiums)

Shit: Mean Green (why do we need two green sheens?)

Streakers:

Best: Fire Horns

Great: Tornado, Incinerator

Good: Singularity

Middle: Cerebral Discharge

Shit: Flames

Shittiest: Hypno-Beam

1 hour ago, Nesquik Nibba™️ (✓) said:

I think Manndarin and Emerald should switch places, Manndarin is kinda boring. Aside from Mean Green it's one of the worst effects. 

Flames and Singularity should switch too, the only weapons Flames looks good on are Pyro weapons.

My rankings:

Streakers:

You said to replace manndarin and emerald? I have manndarin and emerald tied at 2 and 3

daffodil’s sheen matches well with australiums.

also I’ll agree with the others that tornado is pretty good. Nice visible killstreak effect 

I wish Mandarin Firehorns kits were cheaper if they are only "Okay" by many definitions. I always find them to be the most expensive kits out there. Too bad i only accept Mandarin FH for most of my scatterguns

For me Tornado and Incinerator are better than Flames.Mean Green is really underrated and not really that bad,it works well with Fire Horns and Incinerator combos

On 1/2/2019 at 11:35 PM, OreoRabbit ScrapToUnusual said:

I love how people commenting in this thread forgot that he is asking for "price wise only."

On 1/3/2019 at 8:50 AM, Freak4ever2000™ said:

I wish Mandarin Firehorns kits were cheaper if they are only "Okay" by many definitions. I always find them to be the most expensive kits out there. Too bad i only accept Mandarin FH for most of my scatterguns

On 1/2/2019 at 7:42 PM, RED265 said:

I love my violet FH and mean green hypno as it goes well with spellbound and arcana

On 1/3/2019 at 9:33 AM, Gibus Engineer Hunter said:

For me Tornado and Incinerator are better than Flames.Mean Green is really underrated and not really that bad,it works well with Fire Horns and Incinerator combos

On 1/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, Nesquik Nibba™️ (✓) said:

My rankings:

Streakers:

On 1/2/2019 at 3:31 PM, MopkoBka116 said:

I love Hypno-Beam (mostly ks 5), because its looking good with Time Warp / Green Black Hole

On 1/2/2019 at 3:28 PM, VioletDoggo said:

I personally love singularity. I guess that's good since it's cheaper because people dont like it as much 

Yeah oreo, ur right

13 hours ago, Nesquik Nibba™️ (✓) said:

Why did you quote so many people in that reply lmao

To prove that the guy was right by saying that everyone was just giving their opinion instead of a objective pricing

Archived