Halloween Spell Painted Items

BᴱTA Slaüsh

Hi. So recently a few people have added me and offered quite a bit for my items with Halloween spell paints and I have no idea why so many recently. Quick question, what's happened to the value of the paints and what're my paints worth? And why the such sudden rise in popularity and price? https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198044062952

Thank ya. 

One guy added me for the same reason, I am not sure about the value of these items, but it seems it will not be possible to drop and apply spells anymore.

Which make your objects pretty rare

2 minutes ago, Forgivable said:

One guy added me for the same reason, I am not sure about the value of these items, but it seems it will not be possible to drop and apply spells anymore.

Which make your objects pretty rare

Yeah a guy paid 3 keys for my der wintermantel just for the footprints one. Is there some way of knowing the value of these items with the paints on?

53 minutes ago, BᴱTA Slaüsh said:

Yeah a guy paid 3 keys for my der wintermantel just for the footprints one. Is there some way of knowing the value of these items with the paints on?

Yeah, join the backpack.tf discord and ask. I can tell you right now you sold that Wintermantel for much too little. Footprints spells usually add 4-7 keys to the worth of a given non-unusual hat (with exceptions), or 8-9 keys if it's a headless horseshoes. Given the Wintermantel is a misc with a terrible paint region, I'd estimate its worth at about 5-6 keys.

Archived