Marketplace.tf vs Mannco.store

JNeb900ThePeril

Anyone have experiences with both? Which one gets items sold faster? It looks like Mannco has a smaller fee for selling, but everybody talks about marketplace so idk which one to use.

• JNeb900ThePeril changed the title to Marketplace.tf vs Mannco.store

I've always used and been a fan of marketplace.tf. Both selling and buying.

Any issues(rarely) I've ever had with the service, Geel has made it right for me, very quickly.

You'll get more publicity with it as well, since you can list the item on backpack.tf classifieds while it's on marketplace.tf

Not to mention that marketplace.tf is more popular.

mannco.store has the worst prices ever lmao. Also isn't it run by a scammer or something?  (If its run by the same person at mannco.trade)

Also marketplace.tf is much more popular so probably more likely you sell it there

Use mannco.store so they get more business and are worth more and it costs geel extra when he inevitably buys them.

Nah, seriously though.  I've used MP and (like most people) have had zero issues, but for my next round of cashing out I'm considering looking at mannco.store (I'm not familiar with them currently) simply because a 5% commission tickles my pickle roughly twice as much as 10% does.

I'm sure geel would be able to provide convincing reasons why MP is worth the larger commission--and it very well might be--but competition causes an increase in quality of service; if enough people are drawn to mannco.store by the lowert commission, I'm sure geel would either lower the commission at MP, or else (more likely) provide a number of smaller, gimmicky perks.

I prefer marketplace.tf by miles. I don’t intend to use mannco.store ever. Everything about that site just throws red flags up, from the copy-pasted code to the suspicious (to say the least) “bugs” they’ve had. 5% less commission isn’t worth the risk to me. I can see why others might want to dance with the devil for that 5%, but to me no amount price-slashing is worth the fishy smell that particular online flea market seems to emit.

26 minutes ago, Mr Mundy said:

I prefer marketplace.tf by miles. I don’t intend to use mannco.store ever. Everything about that site just throws red flags up, from the copy-pasted code to the suspicious (to say the least) “bugs” they’ve had. 5% less commission isn’t worth the risk to me. I can see why others might want to dance with the devil for that 5%, but to me no amount price-slashing is worth the fishy smell that particular online flea market seems to emit.

Hi geel, nice alt

Is that even a question? LMAO

Is no one going to mention those $20,000 in items that we're lost from mannco.store because their moderators can just change prices of any items without sparta even mentioning it?

3 hours ago, BlastFM said:

Don't feed sparta. Don't even consider using mannco.store/mannco.trade. Both are pretty shit

Ive used ”.trade” for easy profit, a hat i had was dropping from 200 keys too 100 and they paid 180$ for it so I just took out some underprived cheaper hats.

7 hours ago, TheGlenCoco said:

Is that even a question? LMAO

Is no one going to mention those $20,000 in items that we're lost from mannco.store because their moderators can just change prices of any items without sparta even mentioning it?

This, like closer to 85.000$

Marketplace.

• 5 months later...

I add cash to my balance in mannco store. Ive got to wait to payment be accepted by admin and a other Day i got banned and i dont know if 8 got my money back. Can somebody help? 

7 hours ago, SUPERMANXRAY said:

I add cash to my balance in mannco store. Ive got to wait to payment be accepted by admin and a other Day i got banned and i dont know if 8 got my money back. Can somebody help? 

You are currently pending verification, you didnt get ban. 

• 10 months later...
On 12/26/2018 at 11:15 PM, Mr Mundy said:

shill spotted

Archived