I got this in MvM, pricing?

Alex143

Use the scm if you ever wish to find a price of kits as there is minimal pricing data if any at all on bp.tf. The key, excuse the pun, Is to use secondary search criteria.
Which is also similar for unusual hats for searching and selling. Often people list the hats based on the lowest price in the list without actually checking the effects that are linked to the prices.  A similar usefull function can be applied to old chemistry sets that required botkillers to complete. If you add silver or rust botkillers to the secondary search you could find a bargain. However i beleive that there are minimal chem sets left that require low end stuff as people who were wise to the secondary search will have nabbed them already and the only chem sets left are ones which just seem down right broken/too expensive. Example, ones which require gold and diamond botkillers and on some occasions even strange Festive weapons which is just bizarre.

Looks like there is only one listed in the market that is identical and its £19 so use that as a guide price

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Professional Killstreak Frying Pan Kit?filter=flames%2C+team+shine

Bizarre, In the time it took me to edit and finalise this post its been purchased or delisted from the SCM so in theory yours will be the only one listed. But yeah. Use £19 as the guide price but due to the fact there are now NONE in the SCM. set whichever price you like and try your luck

18 hours ago, Zoinks said:

No. A pan with both Fire Horns and Team Shine? That's worth much more than 5-6 keys.

Shit sheen and shit effect, im being realistic but sure whatever you say bud

2 hours ago, Zoinks said:

While they may be “shit”, they are regarded as high tier sheens and high tier killstreakers, bud.

Your opinion that they arent shit doesnt make them not shit. Also they cant be "high tier" when they all cost the same amount to create; there are no "tiers" if there was any notable demand for one sheen / effect above another BP would price them separately but they dont, because theres not.  

12 hours ago, Serpentine said:

Your opinion that they arent shit doesnt make them not shit. Also they cant be "high tier" when they all cost the same amount to create; there are no "tiers" if there was any notable demand for one sheen / effect above another BP would price them separately but they dont, because theres not.  

When he said "high tier" I think he meant desireable. People mostly go for Team Shine instead of Hot Rod and Fire Horns instead of Hypno-Beam. Or Am I wrong @Zoinks ?

Archived