Could someone help me price this item?

Zeredis

So I got this eye-catcher,  crafted by Strife, with rotten orange footprints on it, about how much is it worth? I traded for it a long ass time ago from my friend and I dont use it that much, was trying to get it appraised so I don't make myself look silly.

hTNIr3X.png

8 minutes ago, Forgivable said:

Spells items are always difficult to price, a few keys maybe, 1-2 keys.

AS for the signature who gives a shit ?

Cause hes a guy with a really expensive inventory or some shit, And damn I thought rotten orange used to be like a 45 key spell wtf happened lol.

8 minutes ago, Zeredis said:

Cause hes a guy with a really expensive inventory or some shit, And damn I thought rotten orange used to be like a 45 key spell wtf happened lol.

Maybe you are right for the spell item,  I did not follow the economy recently on these items.

I have a few myself , I hope you are right 😇

Just now, Forgivable said:

Maybe you are right for the spell item,  I did not follow the economy recently on these items.

I have a few myself , I hope you are right 😇

Yeah its odd, if I search for the spoell on backpack, they arent there anymore. so its really hard to tell.

42 minutes ago, Zeredis said:

the price of 45 keys is if the spell was unused/unapplied yet but you cant get that since if you launch the game,the spell would automatically be vanished by valve

Archived