Price Check- Tf Logo Bread Heads

Draxx

No one knows, didnt they come out like yesterday?

All class though so... thats gotta be something

Do you have a screenshot? Curious to see what the hat looks like ingame

6 minutes ago, JayTee said:

No one knows, didnt they come out like yesterday?

All class though so... thats gotta be something

Do you have a screenshot? Curious to see what the hat looks like ingame

well here's PE one tho

as for the price,go for idk but 500 keyish or so.i think its 1/1 but its quite surprising that already 2 of this unusual has been unboxed so maybe the drop rate for this elite grade unusual isnt rare like others such as bedouin bandana

1 hour ago, JNeb900ThePeril said:

pretty ugly imo, no way you get near 500

Even if you consider it to be ugly it's still an all class Elite Grade with a nice first gen effect most likely will get upwards of 400-500 keys pretty easy if not more.

Highly doubt it'll fetch anywhere close to 400-500K. But hey it's 1 of 1 and there's tons of weird collectors out there so I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there really really wished for a unusual bread monster hat and would fork over 500 keys for it.

Outside of those collectors or people who have a really strong connection to either the hat or the TF Logo effect, I don't think anyone would pay that much though.

200-300 keys would be a much more realistic price for most of the trading community. Reason why is because it doesn't really have the meme factor of stuff like the Banana hat or the edgy, kinda unique look of something like the Bedouin Bandana.

A good thing to compare it with would be the Snowmann, which is also an all-class Elite grade hat that was released in a Smissmass update. Right now there's 2 Snowmanns for sale for under 200 keys (Bubbling and Kill-A-Watt), but I also think the bread head is a slightly more desirable hat. This coupled with the effect being better than that of the 2 below-200 snowmanns is what made me reach the 200-300 key conclusion. Probably closer to 300 than 200 keys but something like 250 keys pure would be a good start.

...but then again this is just my viewpoint that I tried to justify as well I could. In the end right now you are the only one that owns that exact hat and can demand whatever you want for it :)

Archived