Your character in a model for 3 refined!

Jacenboi

I'd suggest before doing something like this you look into Uv mapping, texturing and rendering 3d models along with basic human anatomy and how to create models which either match that or have a stylised approach on that. also if you want to take a screenshot from blender at least turn the grid off first. Also maybe find an actual purpose for these models maybe create profile pictures from them rather than just the basic model. 

- source, games tech student.

Edit - how do you have 3,317 hours on blender and still produce at this quality, please for the love of god tell me these are just memes and you actually know how to model if not what have you been doing for the past 3000+ hours. 

image.thumb.png.9c59971c250a10015981a1a20eaa59e9.png 

Hi, i want :p, can you do something like this?

i like your style, if you can put a mark or a sing of you on a corner would be awesome.

i'll be busy on the next hours, but feel free to add me.

Just now, AnthonyWafflesS said:

i like your style, if you can put a mark or a sing of you on a corner would be awesome.

L U G E R M O R F A ...dios pone el juego en ingles kpo......

1 hour ago, AnthonyWafflesS said:

Okie dokie!

Make sure to pay 3 ref!

Would you like a model screenshot (barely can see bugs) or a model? (see all bugs)

4 hours ago, Melancholy Sky said:

I'd suggest before doing something like this you look into Uv mapping, texturing and rendering 3d models along with basic human anatomy and how to create models which either match that or have a stylised approach on that. also if you want to take a screenshot from blender at least turn the grid off first. Also maybe find an actual purpose for these models maybe create profile pictures from them rather than just the basic model. 

Edit - how do you have 3,317 hours on blender and still produce at this quality, please for the love of god tell me these are just memes and you actually know how to model if not what have you been doing for the past 3000+ hours. 

It's a meme lmfao

10 hours ago, Melancholy Sky said:

Prolly just idled it all

We all know serious bois dont use the steam version

17 hours ago, Melancholy Sky said:

All of those hours were spent doing other things or not actually modeling.

Archived