Guide to discover ways to cash out TF2 items for Real Money before Smissmas!

Jeux

I guess many of you want to get some extra money, before Christmas, so here are few options to cash out TF2 items for real money :)

Includes: Price, popularity, fees comparison :D

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1587495304

Please leave a comment, if this was helpful. Also would a guide about buying TF2 items with Real Money be useful for you? :D

have you ever tried using bitskins?

i haven't heard anything good about it, and your bp value and relatively young account makes me scratch my head :/

just curious if anyone has had a possitive experience with them

13 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

i haven't heard anything good about it, and your bp value and relatively young account makes me scratch my head 😕

Bitskins.COM is legit but a lot of scammers try use fake replicas like .SC to phish accounts, for example, which is why there is probably stigma. TF2 trading is relatively small but it's big for CSGO trading.

30 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

i haven't heard anything good about it, and your bp value and relatively young account makes me scratch my head 😕

bitskins is the most legit and popular csgo trading site after opskins was game ended by valve. but i wouldn't suggest selling unusuals there cus they don't even list effects of the unusuals and it's associated with csgo mostly so not lotta buyers there too

1 hour ago, AncientMemess said:

bitskins is the most legit and popular csgo trading site after opskins was game ended by valve. but i wouldn't suggest selling unusuals there cus they don't even list effects of the unusuals and it's associated with csgo mostly so not lotta buyers there too

i've heard that buying/selling unusuals there is an impossible feat due to the effects never being listed. thanks for confirming that.

2 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

Yeah, I cycled around 3k $ last month there, a decent website. I always hold my items here: https://marketplace.tf/shop/jeux100 , that's why my backpack doesn't look big ;')

18 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

i've heard that buying/selling unusuals there is an impossible feat due to the effects never being listed. thanks for confirming that.

True! Only bad effect hats are showing in the website top basically.

• Jeux locked this topic

Archived