Thought's on Hellfire?

ZealLad77

Hey =D

I recently purchased a Hellfire Noble Amassment of Hats for full price, 140 keys. I love it to death, but I plan on trading it away someday and I was curious on how much it could go for.

My friend Apoq thinks I can get my money back or a decent offer on it, and there's one listed at 200 atm, I was just wondering on what offers I should seek since I don't really have experience with Portal unusuals.

What do you guys think of the effect? I think its pretty intense ..

1 hour ago, Ankle Jack said:

Very ugly cuz "Valve is lazy"

? Meaning? just curious

I love hellfire/darkblaze/demonflame. A triple effect of them is just amazing lol.

4 hours ago, Brother Spook said:

Hey =D

I recently purchased a Hellfire Noble Amassment of Hats for full price, 140 keys. I love it to death, but I plan on trading it away someday and I was curious on how much it could go for.

My friend Apoq thinks I can get my money back or a decent offer on it, and there's one listed at 200 atm, I was just wondering on what offers I should seek since I don't really have experience with Portal unusuals.

What do you guys think of the effect? I think its pretty intense ..

In my opinion, Hellfire is quite a nice effect. However, to me, Darkblaze is better. I would buy a Strange Hellfire Hunter in Darkness, but I'm not that rich enough to do so. Again, that unusual is quite a nice one itself. If you plan on selling it, I would sell it for 140-200 keys pure, as you said that's what it's original value was.

I think the Pentagrams and the Bats are still second to none personally. Although I always found the green variants to be a lot more washed out than their counter parts. As for Hellfire, you just can't go wrong with it; a huge satanic pentagram hanging above your head raining meteors down is just such a cool look and concept. I personally prefer Darkblaze but Hellfire is undoubtedly better themed.

Archived