Estimated Price for my Unusual?

asisman1

Unless anyone has sales of the other effects around it. No one really knows yet as none of the hats effects are priced

Edit: Clarivoyance has two sellers around 60 so I guess yours would be like 90? Dunno though.

How could galactic gateway be lower than clairvoyance? It may be dropping because of the common-ness of the headcraft but i think its at least 100

1 hour ago, JayTee said:

Unless anyone has sales of the other effects around it. No one really knows yet as none of the hats effects are priced

Edit: Clarivoyance has two sellers around 60 so I guess yours would be like 40? Dunno though.

boiii,the eldritch and galactic gateway are the god-tier of this effect gen.how could they go lower than the clairvoyance?

8 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

boiii,the eldritch and galactic gateway are the god-tier of this effect gen.how could they go lower than the clairvoyance?

I was told clairvoyance was a higher tier then them. Eldritch and gateway aren't that good of an effect tbh. But neither is clairvoyance so idek. I'll edit my message then

3 minutes ago, JayTee said:

I was told clairvoyance was a higher tier then them. Eldritch and gateway aren't that good of an effect tbh. But neither is clairvoyance so idek. I'll edit my message then

eldritch and galactic is the moon effect...

Archived