Is it worth unboxing the new halloween effects?

DinnerIsSalty

I haven't played this game in a long time but I'm wondering if its worth it to either buy into the new halloween effects or unbox em. No idea if they'll turn into the 2016 effects but just looking for some opinions

2016 halloween effects were bad cause they doubled the unusual rate during the event, plus they don't look that nice.

This year you can't get new effects from cosmetic crates so they'll be much rarer when you get the effects on non-grade hats.

I'm pretty sure you know how to check prices of unusual hats, so don't get sharked or scammed. I would have to say that the price revolves around 90 to 120 keys. If anyone pays you less than that but they say it's fair price, they are sharking. Also, I recommend you not buying unusual taunts unless you really want it

1 minute ago, Keks said:

I'm pretty sure you know how to check prices of unusual hats, so don't get sharked or scammed. I would have to say that the price revolves around 90 to 120 keys. If anyone pays you less than that but they say it's fair price, they are sharking. Also, I recommend you not buying unusual taunts unless you really want it

I'd say it could do far more than that, the mario hat tends to get itself overpriced on rare effects etc. Personal experience with it. Id suggest 200 on avg but any offer above or around 150 should be considered. This is in pure. In unusuals you'd have to make sure you dont end up with cancer.

Archived