What should i buy with $110, a jacket or an unusual?

r0b

Do you need a jacket?

Yes? - Then buy the jacket

No? - Then buy the Unusual

You need both? - Then buy 110 lotto tickets, win 1.6 Billion, then buy Unusual.

I think we have to see if the jacket is duped or not

I mean has it got a scammer in the history, a gifted tag or perhaps, god forbid, an ugly paint already applied.... yk, gotta measure this stuff up

Buy a jacket.. itll make u look cool in real life.. unlike an unu which will only do so in game..

*just check whether the jacket is duped or not*

How is this even a question? 

Hmmm let me think, should you buy a real life tangible item that provides actual usefulness by keeping you warm, make you look good, and provide functionality. Or should you buy a pixelated item that literally will not improve your life in one meaningful way. 

151022145223-emoji-wonder-medium-plus-16

7 hours ago, Budi said:

Hmmm let me think, should you buy a real life tangible item that provides actual usefulness by keeping you warm, make you look good, and provide functionality. Or should you buy a pixelated item that literally will not improve your life in one meaningful way. 

I'll have you know, good sir, unusuals improve your life in many ways. This sounds like the standpoint of someone who has never owned an unusual or a jacket.

Jackets make you too hot, causing sweat. They also make you bulkier.

Unusuals don't affect the way your body regulates it self at all, nor do they affect the size of your person and all things on it. Instead, they provide calming a e s t h e t i c s for your eyes.

The choice is clear.

Buy a vest.

Some good options I've found include: 

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Sleeveless in Siberia/Tradable/Craftable/88

https://www.stadiumgoods.com/champion-puffy-vest-su4207-magenta

11 hours ago, Budi said:

Hmm. Im firmly voting for the jacket in this case as it has much more benefit, but in game items can help you too. You can get a sense of accomplishment from looking at a nice backpack which youve accumulated over years of trading. BUT, buy the jacket imo because shits about to get really cold

11 hours ago, Seikoa said:

I'll have you know, good sir, unusuals improve your life in many ways. This sounds like the standpoint of someone who has never owned an unusual or a jacket.

Jackets make you too hot, causing sweat. They also make you bulkier.

Unusuals don't affect the way your body regulates it self at all, nor do they affect the size of your person and all things on it. Instead, they provide calming a e s t h e t i c s for your eyes.

The choice is clear.

Buy a vest.

Some good options I've found include: 

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Sleeveless in Siberia/Tradable/Craftable/88

https://www.stadiumgoods.com/champion-puffy-vest-su4207-magenta

Actually I've owned many many unusuals and many many jackets in my 36 years of life. Having nearly completely cashed out all of my TF2 pixelated items for real money over the last 7 years, I can say I honestly don't miss them even a second. And I love jackets. Vests can be cool, but what woman can resist a guy in a sexy looking London Peacoat with your collar popped. I had one for many years and I don't regret the many women I was able to bed because of it. Get the coat, be handsome, get women.

ossain-herringbone-double-breasted-peaco

Archived