Report Button

Amen

Ofc. He has ''nyupp'' in his friendlist. Got banned 317 years for hijack accounts. This guy is probably another alt acc which is in that phishing organisation.

Ofc. He has ''nyupp'' in his friendlist. Got banned 317 years for hijack accounts. This guy is probably another alt acc which is in that phishing organisation.

Ofc as in there is a way to report this? I don't see one unless I'm just blind

Ofc as in there is a way to report this? I don't see one unless I'm just blind

try irc chat (if you understand it) or just use report button if he's trying to list something with the report in it. Alternatively, add a mod and tell them "woooiiififeeeeehhh found another scammer you need to ban/thread to merge" like I always do (note. Woifi's might get annoyed ;) )

try irc chat (if you understand it) or just use report button if he's trying to list something with the report in it. Alternatively, add a mod and tell them "woooiiififeeeeehhh found another scammer you need to ban/thread to merge" like I always do (note. Woifi's might get annoyed ;) )

you look like you know what ur doing, thanks for volunteering to report the user  :D

you look like you know what ur doing, thanks for volunteering to report the user  :D

Make a post in the Ban request section (?)....hmmm i wonder if it works like that...

Make a post in the Ban request section (?)....hmmm i wonder if it works like that...

Well let me know if u ever find out if it works like that......

Archived