Need Help Pricing Old Soldier Unusual

Markjd1z

Hello, I own a Flaming Lantern Killer's Kabuto and I've had it for almost a year now. I need help pricing the unusual. It's price is 61.5 keys, but i believe that was 2-4 years ago. It is now a 1 of 2, 1 of 1 in the market maybe forever. I might consider letting it go in the future if a decent or a very good offer comes by. Here is the history of the unusual: https://backpack.tf/item/1236778512. From my knowledge, i believe it is clean because the numbers in the left side are all green. If you are interested, please feel free to send me a trade offer here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=323750563&token=bHi3Ovd2. Otherwise, comment if you have a price suggestion or want to discuss a trade for the unusual. I have had some offers in the past but I sadly don't have proof for it so I guess you won't take my word for it. But the offers I had been offered are: 45 keys mixed, a Hell Fire Prancer's Pride with 3 hats with low tier spells as sweets, 50 keys pure, a whole inv worth around ~45 keys. I am sorry that I don't have proof but idk how to screenshot in-game trades.  

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say if you aren't gonna sell it. Then its not gonna sell. And if it does. It will definitely not be for 61 keys. Most likely it will need a drop in price. Not a raise 

kabuto is a nice enough hat. that price was from back when flaming lantern was actually thought of as kewl and people held hope that the effect would be collected as it was a 'rare' halloween effect. it's never really taken off and most are hard to sell.

price suggestions are based on sales, so until you sell it the price won't change. that's the good part. the bad part is you'll never get 60 keys for it. miscs with that effect go for 50-60 so ya... i'd be surprised if you get 40. worth a shot tho to price it at 60. u never know :)

Archived