How many more bad things can happen to me today...

XenSakura

So.

Today has been a horrible day for me.

First, everyone at my school fucking hates me,

Next, i am reported to be a "school shooter who brings knives to school" to the police ( I own 0 weapons in my house)

Lastly, My friend is hijacked and a scammer tried scamming me with a fake steamrep report.

Here's the photoshopped image:

How much worse can my day get?

download (2).png

Update: I jinxed it. My discord server got hacked as well

11 minutes ago, Danny - QB/S Spells & BPs said:

Why does everyone hate you and how did you get reported as a "School shooter who brings knives to school" ?

assholes at school

1. Why do you assume anyone cares

2. Things can, do and will get worse, you aint seen shit.

3. In what world does this have any relation to the tf2 economy (the subforum you posted this in) 

"Waah have pity on me" 

Its one of those days that people have to go through it, id say sleep through it, and the next days would get better and better because you'd always forget there was a yesterday and look forward for a tomorrow. Also what serp said, it aint smth about economics.

Where will be far worse shit in your life. Don't loose to this, don't hide. Work with this with dignity., if everyone hates you, they are toxic and you definitely don't need them in your life. Don't care about them, there is 100% chance they will be nothing to you after school. Just ignore their hatred. Also, shootings. For this lie in my country you can get ~10000 USD fine or even 2 years imprisonment.  Go to police, file complaint. It's your honor and reputation at sake, if you are underage, involve your parents, don't forgive shitheads. Make them pay or their parents pay. If you show that they can step over your head, they will do it more often. They will eat you alive. Fight back even it hurts. Be man. Destroy them. Be better yourself.

And for scamming I see that you wrote tried to scam but not scammed, so you won this one. It's not bad, you avoided scam. Victory.

People dont just automatically hate you, you must have done something to warrant their frustration. Because generally people are lazy, and dont have the spare effort to be hateful

what other people say about me behind my back is really none of my business.

100% of the time, if I didn't do anything wrong, then I don't have anything to worry about. also, this is the internet. just like prison, people will groom you, to do what they want you to do.

don't eat the honey bun.

well if u dress like that loadout in ur pfp to school..yea theres a reason to assume ure a shooter.. besides that rip ur friend.. and traders get like 1000 scam attempts per day so theres no reason to take that as bad luck

btw did the police like arrest u or smt? 

3 hours ago, Knightfury69 said:

well if u dress like that loadout in ur pfp to school..yea theres a reason to assume ure a shooter.. besides that rip ur friend.. and traders get like 1000 scam attempts per day so theres no reason to take that as bad luck

btw did the police like arrest u or smt? 

lmao my pfp was my soldier loadout

4 hours ago, Big Ol Bessie said:

do you wear iron maiden shirts to school and have long stringy greasy hair? If yes I can see people’s fears.😂😂

no

5 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

Are you drunk?

no

6 hours ago, BlastFM said:

All the non-tf2 stuff aside, why would you care about a fake steamrep report, if it's fake and just a scamming attempt

my friend was hijacked

8 hours ago, Snizzle said:

what other people say about me behind my back is really none of my business.

100% of the time, if I didn't do anything wrong, then I don't have anything to worry about. also, this is the internet. just like prison, people will groom you, to do what they want you to do.

don't eat the honey bun.

thanks

9 hours ago, kaytradamus said:

People dont just automatically hate you, you must have done something to warrant their frustration. Because generally people are lazy, and dont have the spare effort to be hateful

being an extrovert is apparently enough to hate me

14 hours ago, faZe cat said:

because you own a Specialized Killstreak Miami Element Scattergun (Factory New) thats why

lmao

14 hours ago, Hack_SlashLTU said:

Where will be far worse shit in your life. Don't loose to this, don't hide. Work with this with dignity., if everyone hates you, they are toxic and you definitely don't need them in your life. Don't care about them, there is 100% chance they will be nothing to you after school. Just ignore their hatred. Also, shootings. For this lie in my country you can get ~10000 USD fine or even 2 years imprisonment.  Go to police, file complaint. It's your honor and reputation at sake, if you are underage, involve your parents, don't forgive shitheads. Make them pay or their parents pay. If you show that they can step over your head, they will do it more often. They will eat you alive. Fight back even it hurts. Be man. Destroy them. Be better yourself.

And for scamming I see that you wrote tried to scam but not scammed, so you won this one. It's not bad, you avoided scam. Victory.

Thanks for the advice man!

16 hours ago, Serpentine said:

1. Why do you assume anyone cares

2. Things can, do and will get worse, you aint seen shit.

3. In what world does this have any relation to the tf2 economy (the subforum you posted this in) 

"Waah have pity on me" 

ok then.

16 hours ago, Danny - QB/S Spells & BPs said:

That's exactly what a school shooter would say

congrats.

You just made an assumption about me! Yay!

i would never shoot up a school,

I am in the Speech and Debate team, in Student Senate, all AP classes/ Honors classes, have started a club, and have great grades.

i don't understand why people hate me.

1 hour ago, Mew2! said:

i would never shoot up a school,

I am in the Speech and Debate team, in Student Senate, all AP classes/ Honors classes, have started a club, and have great grades.

i don't understand why people hate me.

Wild idea here; maybe because its you say any of those things as if they mean anything. and maybe because you post to an unrelated subforum looking for pity and attention because you're too immature to suck it up, grow a pair and deal with things without having your hand held through everything. But I'm wasting my breath aren't I, after all you're so stuck in your personal echo chamber that you'd just construe this as me "hating" you. Pathetic, too naive to realize your own failings and too dense to change either. You wouldn't last a day in the real world. But don't let me stop you, continue spending every day feeling sorry for yourself because nothing can't not revolve around you, now can it?  See how that turns out for ya.

5 hours ago, Serpentine said:

Wild idea here; maybe because its you say any of those things as if they mean anything. and maybe because you post to an unrelated subforum looking for pity and attention because you're too immature to suck it up, grow a pair and deal with things without having your hand held through everything. But I'm wasting my breath aren't I, after all you're so stuck in your personal echo chamber that you'd just construe this as me "hating" you. Pathetic, too naive to realize your own failings and too dense to change either. You wouldn't last a day in the real world. But don't let me stop you, continue spending every day feeling sorry for yourself because nothing can't not revolve around you, now can it?  See how that turns out for ya.

(deleted)

1 hour ago, Serpentine said:

"haha wow look at me im so edgy and cool i joke about suicide when i dont get the attention i need"  

Wow.

I love how you act as if everyone is ALL-POWERFUL and doesn't have breaking points.

Can't you see what's happened? I came here for comfort, because i've been turned away from everyone else.

Previously, people have given me advice and helped me, but it seems assholes like you are so selfish and can't recognize when someone's hurting.

Please, just fuck off.

I would just like to clarify that the purpose of the post is to

A: Show that some scammers may photoshop steamrep and try to scam you from there

B: To try to gain support 

• Zeus_Junior locked this topic

Archived