Please Read, Eco Squad :)

Piotr Nieroda

Well I know this will come across as an odd request, but I am looking for donations. I am the treasurer at one of the clubs at my school. The “Eco Squad†right now our main goal is to incorporate the usage of biodegradable and eco friendly products for the cafeteria to serve food on. Were also looking to install air blow dryers at our school to remove the need for paper towels. Any donation will result in a handwritten note signed by me and shipped to you if you want. Any items donated will be sold for USD and donated. I can provide more information about the club and the school If you are interested. I know this is a shot in the dark, and will yield nothing but its worth a shot :)

We are doing fundraising, but our school only allows a certain club to do 2-3 fundraisers a month (ie bake sales) So were looking for donations :)

Thanks,

Nieroda

Im sorry but this isn't really a great place to do this sort of thing. Maybe try some other sites or ask friends or hell even go door-to-door :)

Sorry, this is not appropriate for this forum. If you want to ask for donations, you should be asking your friends and family who have interest in your school.

Archived