Is flipping low tiers more profitable?

joe

uh yeah

got like 100 keys

should I spend them on low tiers or just whatever the hell I feel like buying 

basically, is flipping low tiers easier?(to be more specific, is it easier to sell them, faster to sell them, etc.)

It's always more consistent profit. You never want to invest the entirety of your keys into one big item. Always spread it out for better results. Low tiers generally will always sell faster as more people can afford them and most people want them over big unusuals. 

Depends how fast you wanna make profit and how much. 

Low-tiers create lower profit in terms of number of keys, but have more buyers due to their low price, making it available for more people. 

High-tiers can sell for more profit, but can take a longer time to sell due to them not being as accessible to people without an expensive backpack. 

But at times you can get lucky. 

I once bought a duped scorching TC for 700 pure and sold it a week later for 1350 keys. 

But point is, as said above, don't invest all your keys into one item, but split it out and keep some pure to be able to make more offers and trades. 

Low tiers are like diversified index funds in the stock market. Keeps ahead of the market and reliable. You won't lose your money unless the whole thing comes crashing down. High tiers are like investing in individual stocks though they are much easier to profit than irl if you do prefer research and there are no rules against insider information here. I  honestly went with high tiers since I like risk and can get massive ridiculous flips back in the day when I actually traded.

Archived