How much would a skin with rare patterns be worth (Woodland Warrior)?

F2P Σίγμα

Hi bp.tf community,

I have a factory new strange Woodland Warrior rocket launcher with 2 spycrab textures, one on the nozzle and one on the exhaust port. I've inspected other versions of this skin and they usually don't have any spycrabs at all. Would mine be worth more because it has 2 spycrabs? It's in my inventory now if anyone wanted to inspect it.

Here's a screenshot of it: aaryciV.jpg

That's a nice looking skin you got there ^^

Even tho I don't really know the price and how much the spycrabs would affect it, I'm pretty sure that someone would buy it for more if you don't have a problem sitting on it for a while.

There is a guide on the stickers for Tough Break skins: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=591979753 and I think I recall some people hunting special eyes on the balloonicorn rifle(don't trust me on this one tho).
I did see the new Macaw war-paint having nice and rare patterns and people asking more for them so pattern trading is slowly making it's way to TF2 I guess :P

3 hours ago, WannaBe said:

That's a nice looking skin you got there ^^

Even tho I don't really know the price and how much the spycrabs would affect it, I'm pretty sure that someone would buy it for more if you don't have a problem sitting on it for a while.

There is a guide on the stickers for Tough Break skins: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=591979753 and I think I recall some people hunting special eyes on the balloonicorn rifle(don't trust me on this one tho).
I did see the new Macaw war-paint having nice and rare patterns and people asking more for them so pattern trading is slowly making it's way to TF2 I guess :P

are there any more thorough guides like this out there for the other cases and such?

4 hours ago, soz said:

How much are you looking for? I'm collecting some other rocket launchers (high roller) and could be into this

I'm very greedy tho

Added you to discuss it. Thanks for the replies everyone!

Archived