Liquidity in unusual trading

MordoBoss

Just sold a hat on marketplace.tf for 209 dollars (110 keys at 1.9 price). And i was wondering what if i cashed out that amount? I have got 150-tish in pure keys/promos/aussies, said cash on mp.tf and 149 in low tiers and godlikes. Even at its lowest low this month  i had 150 pure and 182 invested. Am i just jugding this on this amazing month for me since i have restarted trading again. How much pure do you think is itthe best to have, i have feeling i dont need any more 

Just curious. Which hat did you manage to sell. ive had some listed in there for months at a "realistic" price and there not budging at all. some of them are 1 of 1s to :S

It depends, I sold a miami nights brown bomber earlier today for 100$ so just comes down to sometimes luck, putting hats on mp at the end of the month, and probably just efficient trading?

Everyone has their trade luck, just try to not to use all of it in one go 😄

Back when I did a lot of trading, I always tried to keep 10% of my total backpack value in keys+cash. If my backpack was worth 2000 keys, I'd have around 200 keys in cash or keys. 

That meant I could always do keybanking, almost always buy quicksells, or quickly get more pure without having to sell everything. 

4 hours ago, DanielDee said:

Just curious. Which hat did you manage to sell. ive had some listed in there for months at a "realistic" price and there not budging at all. some of them are 1 of 1s to :S

It was a duped scorching flames armoured authority, a clean seller at 120 keys back than. Its generally worth 160 keys according to an >1 yo price

6 hours ago, DanielDee said:

:3 but i cant even find your steam profile, not even your bp link :3

Archived