price reversal

SneakySpinarak

Hi so the community has made a grave mistake. On my hat, the unusual cloudy moon conquistador I traded it from my alt to my main. but some real clown named Lemons looked at the trade contents which didnt even equal a key and someone deduced that the value of the hat should be dropped 20 keys. and the community agreed!! what kind of clown town business is this?? how does my hat get restored to it's original value this make 0 sense it is still entirely in my possession. 

You didn't read that suggestion, fully, did you?

the price was not based off of your "trade"

It was based off of a different trade that is completely fine.

On the topic of reversals, there is (to my knowledge) no such way. Just gotta make a new suggestion.

1 minute ago, TF2Scourge said:

You didn't read that suggestion, fully, did you?

the price was not based off of your "trade"

It was based off of a different trade that is completely fine.

On the topic of reversals, there is (to my knowledge) no such way. Just gotta make a new suggestion.

Reversals can happen , an example is https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5a25c02c44325a149907a05e , got reversed after 40 was deemed an outlier

i dont think its good for you to insult lemons considering the fact that he's a moderator for pricing suggestion.also there was other sales from other people too,not just yours.why do you need to be salty just coz yours is an old halloween effect?if you think a mistake is done,just talk to lemons directly either steam or discord instead of calling him a 'clown' over here.you're just making yourself look like the real clown than him.and you cannot blame the 'community' for this.if legit sales were found,then thats the price of the hat.if you dont like the price,then sell yours higher or whatever price you want it for

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

i dont think its good for you to insult lemons considering the fact that he's a moderator for pricing suggestion.also there was other sales from other people too,not just yours.why do you need to be salty just coz yours is an old halloween effect?if you think a mistake is done,just talk to lemons directly either steam or discord instead of calling him a 'clown' over here.you're just making yourself look like the real clown than him.and you cannot blame the 'community' for this.if legit sales were found,then thats the price of the hat.if you dont like the price,then sell yours higher or whatever price you want it for

Lemons isn't a price mod, stop passing out incorrect info.

OP, as I told you when you PMed me, the suggestion was based on the marketplace.tf sale not your "trade".

1 hour ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

Lemons isn't a price mod, stop passing out incorrect info.

OP, as I told you when you PMed me, the suggestion was based on the marketplace.tf sale not your "trade".

damnit,i keep mixing up.sorry about that

Archived