I GOT SCAMMED

Zabıta

Hi , i am an old tf2 player but a new trader and ı got scammed down to 1,5 keys . Do you have any advice what to do next . Should ı continue trying to trade or should ı just give up .

Ekran Görüntüsü (27).png

eh ngl ~$10 isn't that hard to make back, I got raped out of $1000 and made my way back. There's no good reason for you to give up

Got scammed of 80 keys. That was after being scammed of 15 keys, 70 keys, 10 keys, iv been scammed many times. Made it to 310 keys once and cashed out. I might start trading again..... you can make it

I Remember i got scammed back in 2014 or 2015 not sure when it was a 12 key unusual to me then was a whole lot like 4 months of trading and when refined was hard to get i believe it was a middleman scam and lost it and i learned dont do that again and i didnt i just kept learning other economies besides the tf2 unusuals economy like killstreak kits and collectors(back when it was easy to sell those) and scrap banking then

2 hours ago, Pootis bird said:

Got scammed of 80 keys. That was after being scammed of 15 keys, 70 keys, 10 keys, iv been scammed many times. Made it to 310 keys once and cashed out. I might start trading again..... you can make it

If you get scammed that many times, makes others question your decision making

23 minutes ago, Lonster_Monster said:

ck in 2014 or 2015 not sure when it was a 12 key unusual to me then was a whole lot like 4 months of trading and when refined was hard to get i believe it was a middleman scam and lost it and i learned dont do that again and i didnt i just kept learning other economies besides the tf2 unusuals economy like killstreak kits and collectors(back when it was easy to sell those) and scrap banking then

5 minutes ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

If you get scammed that many times, makes others question your decision making

Still have made it past 300 keys and have made hundreds of dollars of trading. I made my most recent 80 keys in 2 months if even

Just now, Pootis bird said:

Still have made it past 300 keys and have made hundreds of dollars of trading. I made my most recent 80 keys in 2 months if even

Good flex my guy, but 300 keys isn't that much :P

6 minutes ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

Good flex my guy, but 300 keys isn't that much :P

Good flex my guy, but 2500 keys isn't that much :P

Gotta love the people that care more about telling their story of getting scammed than to help and comfort the OP. In any case, once you grow up, you'll understand that 10 keys really isn't that much. It's all about standards in the end. Learn from your experience and never accept any "indirect" thread, discussion accounts, "friend" method. Remember, all trading has to take place on Steam. You mustn't be interested in whatever else is said or discussed beyond price negotiation. And use SteamRep for the love of God. If you don't feel good about a trade, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

I got scammed out of a 20 key item on my third unusual trade, and got scammed again out of another 20 key item later. You learn from your mistakes and develop on them. Its definitely not hard to remake and definitely not worth quitting over.

Don't expect anyone to give you free things though out of sympathy, though; we aren't rude, its just that many don't adhere kindly to beggars on an online game.

1 hour ago, Inner Arts said:

Gotta love the people that care more about telling their story of getting scammed than to help and comfort the OP.

OP was sorta overreacting to such a comparatively small loss, so I think everyone was sharing their own experiences to show that they've lost more and have been able to make up for it

Archived