Profit from Untradeable Paint

silvernightshade

Hey there!

I currently have some untradable paints, of the Australium Gold and Zepheniah's Greed variety to be specific, so I was wondering what items I could apply these too to make some money from them, as the paints are currently worth 15 and 8.22 ref respectively.

Thanks!

Nothing really. As with most other attachments, Paint has little to no value once used. You can sometimes get a little more with the more valuable colors (i.e. Black, White, Lime, Pink, and Team Colors), but still not much.

So the best thing to do with those paints is to just use them for your own personal use.

best bet is to find a good friend who wants a cosmetic painted with the colours you have and have him pay you to apply the paint

14 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

Nothing really. As with most other attachments, Paint has little to no value once used. You can sometimes get a little more with the more valuable colors (i.e. Black, White, Lime, Pink, and Team Colors), but still not much.

So the best thing to do with those paints is to just use them for your own personal use.

13 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

best bet is to find a good friend who wants a cosmetic painted with the colours you have and have him pay you to apply the paint

Thanks guys. I don't have that many items that I'd consider painting, especially with the colors I have....

6 hours ago, silvernightshade said:

Thanks guys. I don't have that many items that I'd consider painting, especially with the colors I have....

Then save them until you do, as you never know when the right color will just make a loadout pop. A recent example for me was when I was trying to make a loadout using my Phononaut. While the Phononaut itself can't be painted, it looks phenomenal when paired up with a Mair Mask painted Cream Spirit:

v9gAmA4.jpg?1

On 8/22/2018 at 6:39 PM, Scott Bakula said:

Then save them until you do, as you never know when the right color will just make a loadout pop. A recent example for me was when I was trying to make a loadout using my Phononaut. While the Phononaut itself can't be painted, it looks phenomenal when paired up with a Mair Mask painted Cream Spirit:

v9gAmA4.jpg?1

Thanks m8. Thats a nice loadout

Archived