Is Backpack.tf Premium worth it??

El Virus Esponjosito_David

I mean, i bought bp premiun for one month already not so long ago but i didnt see much of a diference...i sold some items faster thx to the auto bump but nothing else...i really wanna know how to use it to the full potencial bc 3 keys for only a month its not really that cheap.

I used to buy premium when I traded more regularly. The auto-bump and 2x number of listings is really nice. I was easily making the 3-5 keys back a month just flipping craft hats/sub 1 key stuff. Not to mention the other stuff I was buy ordering and selling for good profits. You have to find markets that work for you. Figure out stuff you think people trade regularly. The 40+ keys you currently have keys is plenty to get going. I made a lot from buy orders, 10/10 would recommend using premium to keep competitive buy orders. I used to also use premium search to find spelled items that I wanted, so to me it was totally worth it. 

Edit: Or use it to find new users who unbox good unusuals and offer them 10% of the hats potential worth, that seems to work pretty well. Whatever floats your boat.

22 minutes ago, Apeiron said:

Worth it for Deals & Premium Search.

Premium search is the deals section if you have no morals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ehh, I use premium mainly for premium search to find hats I want and to contact the owners. I also use it for making suggestions with ease since finding sales is ezpz when you use search.

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2018 at 9:11 PM, ThePickleCat said:

Edit: Or use it to find new users who unbox good unusuals and offer them 10% of the hats potential worth, that seems to work pretty well. Whatever floats your boat.

That's sharking if i read that correctly

On 8/21/2018 at 5:11 AM, ThePickleCat said:

I used to buy premium when I traded more regularly. The auto-bump and 2x number of listings is really nice. I was easily making the 3-5 keys back a month just flipping craft hats/sub 1 key stuff. Not to mention the other stuff I was buy ordering and selling for good profits. You have to find markets that work for you. Figure out stuff you think people trade regularly. The 40+ keys you currently have keys is plenty to get going. I made a lot from buy orders, 10/10 would recommend using premium to keep competitive buy orders. I used to also use premium search to find spelled items that I wanted, so to me it was totally worth it. 

39 minutes ago, MeestaGho said:

That's sharking if i read that correctly

It’s a joke, and unlike the subtly worded one made by Torb, it isn’t very funny and its hard to tell whether he’s serious or not. Honestly sharking is an extremely problamatic issue though, and is precisely why such a powerful system like bp.tf premium should be shut down, as it has done nothing but make the rich richer and the inexperienced poorer.

Premium is sharking, so yeah. Go ahead if you don't care about taking advantage of uneducated people. You're going to be competing with the other premium people though, they might not like you offering on the things they're trying to shark.

Archived