Do good parts on big weaps count?

MordoBoss

Do you  count parts (atleast partially) in  profit-driven trading when they are attached to high tier weapons (a pro ks aussie in my case). A guy claims its worth 50 keys (parts critical kills, dominations and dmg delt) even tho the lowest (and the most, including the ones for his killstreaker) are going for 44 keys

For a normal user who would buy it for keeps, 50 keys sounds about right if they took the time to find such a user.

For profit-driven trading, nah, parts don't really mean much. I guess you can use that to your advantage and try to get 1-3 keys more in future trades, but it will require some time and a greater amount of work to resell with the greater selling price. Overall, just don't take parts into consideration. It's somewhat common to find australium rocket launchers with some of these parts.

1 hour ago, Mengh facepalms. said:

For a normal user who would buy it for keeps, 50 keys sounds about right if they took the time to find such a user.

For profit-driven trading, nah, parts don't really mean much. I guess you can use that to your advantage and try to get 1-3 keys more in future trades, but it will require some time and a greater amount of work to resell with the greater selling price. Overall, just don't take parts into consideration. It's somewhat common to find australium rocket launchers with some of these parts.

Pretty much this, much like paints/spells on unusuals, parts dont add much/any value to aussies unless you are willing to wait long enough for someone buying for keeps to find you, though in reality just take them at their normal value, dont pay more for parts/paints/spells on aussies and unusuals

1 hour ago, rawrxdallday said:

well spells you should pay more for but its hard to value what its specifically worth on the aussies

Spells on unusuals not really unless theyre high tier/glitched spells

depends on the item.it also has to be considered on what kind of parts.for example a strange prof ks aussie rocket is a really nice and popular australium item and i used as pure most of the time.adding good parts such as damage dealt or robots destroyed since stock rocket is generally used in all sort of game mode,you can raise the price.if its an overpriced unusual then not too much

Archived