Vox™

• Vox™ locked and unlocked this topic

People buy and sell csgo items that are worth tenfold of some tf2 stuff so I'm pretty sure it's safe.

Gonna wait for jithra to comment

Just use marketplace.tf to cash out. Much safer imo then some random csgo site, aswell it has been suggested by some one in your comments.. i mean dat should pop a few ref flags in your head 

I started using Bitskins when it first came out and have really started using it more and more for TF2 ever since OPSkins shut down. I still do use Marketplace on some occasions, but most stuff is cheaper on Bitskins.

I've sold a total of $60k in CS:GO and TF2 items through the site over the years, and I must say that they are incredibly reliable in being able to deliver 5 minute for both Paypal and cryptocurrencies, assuming the traffic on their respective networks is low. Max I've ever had to wait for a $100+ cashout was half a day.

Furthermore, the 5% cut (as opposed to Marketplace's 10%) really helps you in selling your stuff quick and adds up in the end. 

The only drawback of using Bitskins as opposed to Marketplace is, of course, the amount of customers for TF2. Most people know about Marketplace.tf but I've only known a few people that know about Bitskins.

1 minute ago, Mengh facepalms. said:

I started using Bitskins when it first came out and have really started using it more and more for TF2 ever since OPSkins shut down. I still do use Marketplace on some occasions, but most stuff is cheaper on Bitskins.

I've sold a total of $60k in CS:GO and TF2 items through the site over the years, and I must say that they are incredibly reliable in being able to deliver 5 minute for both Paypal and cryptocurrencies, assuming the traffic on their respective networks is low. Max I've ever had to wait for a $100+ cashout was half a day.

Furthermore, the 5% cut (as opposed to Marketplace's 10%) really helps you in selling your stuff quick and adds up in the end. 

The drawback of using Bitskins as opposed to Marketplace is, of course, the amount of customers for TF2. Most people know about Marketplace.tf but I've only known a few people that know about Bitskins.

Nvm i retrackt my statement then! It seems save then

Bitskins isn't some "random csgo site". It's one of the biggest marketplaces for csgo.

I been using them for many years now and it's been all good for me.

14 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

Just use marketplace.tf to cash out. Much safer imo then some random csgo site, aswell it has been suggested by some one in your comments.. i mean dat should pop a few ref flags in your head 

First of all, this isn't "Some random csgo site" . It used to be the second most popular cashout site after opskins (along with skinbaron.de), but, unfortunately OP had their steam bots banned. My question to you is, how would it be "unsafe" if it got so popular? Just think about it for a second. Now get out of your "I ONLY KNOW MARKETPLACE.TF AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS A SCAM" bubble and start learning about other ways of selling stuff

I've made over 250k in transactions on bitskins for CS:GO and it works just fine for me.

Haven't dabbled around much with tf2  but for cashing out its a nice site.

Archived