Avenging Flame

Who will win the Superbowl?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your money on?

• Broncos
    • Seahawks

So I realize I may be one of a very very very small number of you who actually pays attention to sports and enjoys them, but I figure hey, its super bowl sunday and we dont have a single topic about it. So what do you guys think? Broncos vs Seahawks. Who will win?

Wtf am i supposed to do with just soup....

is it just going to be held together by a magical retainment bowl? 

....don't be stupid......I'll have my soup in a bowl.

Been watching college and pro football for a long time. Each has its own special dynamic that makes it interesting.

Denver is my pick. I believe the psych pressure on Seattle's pass defense will cause them to brake down unless Seattle's offense shreds Denver's defense which they shouldn't.

Broncos is who i want to win. Im from indianapolis so we like peyton for many reasons. I think even if Peyton wasnt on the Broncos i would want them to win anyway.

I havent been keeping up with football as much as i normally do though

Been watching college and pro football for a long time. Each has its own special dynamic that makes it interesting.

Denver is my pick. I believe the psych pressure on Seattle's pass defense will cause them to brake down unless Seattle's offense shreds Denver's defense which they shouldn't.

Or not

Or not

Damn right, "Or not"

I like how most people were rooting for the Bronco's. I'm talking in past tense since there is no way the Bronco's can win now

Seattle has now morphed into a defensive-offensive hybrid

Archived