Cash Out - Middle Man

vinhed

Hello,

I’m planning on cashing out my TF2 items in a near future and I’m wondering if there is any website that provides trustworthy middleman’s or if there’s any other alternative to cash out safe?

Personally I am inexperienced but if it was me I would just sell everything for pure, turn any metal into keys and then sell the keys on marketplace (or just sell items on marketplace). 10% commission but it's the safest way to guarantee you get your money.

https://steamrep.com/list/M

Although alot of these people have impersonators. I'd really be on the look out not to get fooled.

https://marketplace.tf/#

This is also a great site you can use to cashout. It takes sometime and they also take a 10% cut. However being able to cashout my items safely definitely has been worth it for me.

I've been using this site for a long time so I'd say its a reputable site.

20 minutes ago, AD⚡HD said:

Since you don’t have unusuals I would just sell your items for pure, and sell the keys on Mp.tf

I’ve used mp.tf to buy keys and hats before but I haven’t sold anything since the prices are so low. For example the keys sell for 1,58€ atm which means I will only receive 1,42€/key. I was thinking that i could get a better payout if I sell them to a player and skip mp.tf.

10 minutes ago, vinhed said:

I was thinking that i could get a better payout if I sell them to a player and skip mp.tf.

Sure, you would get better rates selling directly, but then you run the risks of chargebacks and other various scams. So you have to ask yourself what would be better: A 90% payout with a 100% guarantee of getting your money, or a 100% payout with a chance of getting nothing?

Archived