Anyone trade in any other virtual economys?

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

I used to trade in Diablo 2, an MMO game called Realm of the Mad God, and briefly when I was in the beta for Path of Exile. Out of the three I think I enjoyed the Realm economy most. People were friendly. 

I used to trade in Diablo 2, an MMO game called Realm of the Mad God, and briefly when I was in the beta for Path of Exile. Out of the three I think I enjoyed the Realm economy most. People were friendly.

I used to trade in realm of the mad god, games screwed now. You can buy the highest tier of stuff from the devs =P

I used to trade in realm of the mad god, games screwed now. You can buy the highest tier of stuff from the devs =P

There was a time that getting a white bag or having a maxed char was rare. When incs were worth 250 def and ammies were even more. Doombows were a rare sight and were worth absurd values. Only the richest and most powerful wore tops, and UTs were even more uncommon. 

But now what's the fuckin point? Just buy it all for cash. Ask mommy for her credit card! Kabam'd. 

Archived