Specific items not to trade with bots?

☞SH☜ Dr. Psychotic

I read that there are some items that are bugged and should not be bought or sold by a bot. Is there a list of these items anywhere?

I am back in the bot making game and don't want to be trading items that are bugged.

There are no bugged items that would be affected by being owned by a bot. The closest thing that exists are dupes, but those don't have any effect on the item itself.

If someone's approached you recently and told you that you have bugged items, don't trust them, they are a scammer.

12 minutes ago, Weedoof said:

There are no bugged items that would be affected by being owned by a bot. The closest thing that exists are dupes, but those don't have any effect on the item itself.

If someone's approached you recently and told you that you have bugged items, don't trust them, they are a scammer.

I think hes referencing the bptf automatic glitches with australiums and normal stranges

There are no bugged items in the game. Every item is safe to trade with. 

However the bot itself may have a bug. For example people using old version of backpack.tf automatic would face the problem with Australium weapons as that code cannot differentiate between Australiums and normal weapons 

Archived