Unusuals or Australiums?

magically magical magic

Hey there, just wanted to know if it would be better to profit from aussies or unusuals. Right now, I have 1 unusual worth 20-21 keys. I can get myself a decent australium with that. My problem is, unusual trading takes forever. I don't really have patience in me. Are aussies quicker? I've looked at some listings and found that their prices are very similar and tight, so is it really easy to make profit from that?

I would prefer unusuals because of how people desire cosmetics more than weapons.

You'll also lose profit when you trade your unusual by the fact people require overpay on their aussies. So if you directly trade the unusual for an aussie, you'll have to get something that is cheaper than 20-21 keys worth

2 hours ago, magically magical magic said:

Hey there, just wanted to know if it would be better to profit from aussies or unusuals. Right now, I have 1 unusual worth 20-21 keys. I can get myself a decent australium with that. My problem is, unusual trading takes forever. I don't really have patience in me. Are aussies quicker? I've looked at some listings and found that their prices are very similar and tight, so is it really easy to make profit from that?

For the trading aspect, as far as my expierence goes, you get your pure faster by Australiums, though it's a very little amount as there's so much competition, most of the times it's all bots.

With unusuals on the other hand you wait longer and you can't QS them for half a key to two of what you paid for them initially (if you decide to get pure fast, that is), but you can make some keys in that range by only one sale.

As for gameplay, two simple factors: Unusuals will get you more meds than Australiums and people can't pick up your flashy hat (Yet again, if you do not get as salty as me when every damn Scout has your Aussie at the end of a match, then just regard the med factor, it's big enough on its own).

8 hours ago, Keks said:

I would prefer unusuals because of how people desire cosmetics more than weapons.

You'll also lose profit when you trade your unusual by the fact people require overpay on their aussies. So if you directly trade the unusual for an aussie, you'll have to get something that is cheaper than 20-21 keys worth

i disagree you.i understand how you mean this game is more based off hats or cosmetics but unusuals at that price arent too good.i would go australiums.

when you do australium trading,get a proper prof ks with it.

for example:team shine+flames/fire horns  or deadly daffodli+fire horns

4 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

i disagree you.i understand how you mean this game is more based off hats or cosmetics but unusuals at that price arent too good.i would go australiums.

when you do australium trading,get a proper prof ks with it.

for example:team shine+flames/fire horns  or deadly daffodli+fire horns

It does make sense, but i just prefer unusuals because of bots always beating you.

Aussies ull spend 20 keys to make 8 ref and unusuals at that price range are usually tough to sell. I’d recommend banking strange cosmetics worth 1 key or more. A lot of times you can make 20 ref or even 1+ keys per item and you don’t have to spend your whole inventory on each one. 

Archived