Glitched item

Big Ol Bessie

Hey there I am currently taking offers on a PAINTED haunted Chicken Kiev. Chicken kievs are unpaintable items.

Just out of pure interest, does the paint change any of the colouring on the chicken kiev, in a similar way to the cow manglers, or does it not show?

idk about how rare these are.... seen quite a few haunted ones painted , but very few unique ones. i'd be interested if it's unique.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

idk about how rare these are.... seen quite a few haunted ones painted , but very few unique ones. i'd be interested if it's unique.

He has 2 Haunted ones. Not sure if he's selling both, but he doesn't have any Uniques.

Unique ones are very hard to come by. But no the paint does not effect the kiev it’s just for collectors value :)

Hey Bessie! I've seen you in the Skial trade server before, you showed me all your cool rare Vintage items. Anything new? Did you manage to sell the V. Lumbricious Lid

Hey Pepsi, and yeah I sold all my vintages for full price in pure :D I got around 1000 pure on my max and swarm!

Archived