Suggestion Help (Based off PayPal)

Starach

I recently sold a 1:1 unusual for Paypal and want to submit a price suggestion. What are the guidelines for working out a Paypal trade into a suggestion? What are keys generally valued at for suggestions and are there any other nuances?

Thx for all your help (:

53 minutes ago, Starach said:

I recently sold a 1:1 unusual for Paypal and want to submit a price suggestion. What are the guidelines for working out a Paypal trade into a suggestion? What are keys generally valued at for suggestions and are there any other nuances?

Thx for all your help (:

First, you have to show proof of the sale ie: proof of payment and the trade on steam, which is done via screenshots. Next in making the suggestion you take the cash amount and divide it by the cash rate for keys (usually 1.8 us dollars) so it would be cash/1.8$= key amount. Then if the key amount you get has decimals in it, round it to the nearest whole key.

Its also important that you at least cover up any sensitive information. use photoshop or paint or something.

4 hours ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

First, you have to show proof of the sale ie: proof of payment and the trade on steam, which is done via screenshots. Next in making the suggestion you take the cash amount and divide it by the cash rate for keys (usually 1.8 us dollars) so it would be cash/1.8$= key amount. Then if the key amount you get has decimals in it, round it to the nearest whole key.

Not sure which value of a key to use but remember to use the key price AT THE TIME of the trade. Also make sure you consider the tax rate

On 18/06/2018 at 10:17 PM, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

Do I calculate the value via the amount I received or the amount he paid? And should I just use $1.8 for the conversion, or is there a fluctuating value that I should use?

Thx for all your help so far (:

8 hours ago, Starach said:

Do I calculate the value via the amount I received or the amount he paid? And should I just use $1.8 for the conversion, or is there a fluctuating value that I should use?

Thx for all your help so far (:

You use amount he paid divided by the key price. In this instance it would be price he paid/1.8$

Archived