Bought an unpriced unusual

WasNatHere

So I bought an unpriced unusual off of Steam community market and I wanted to make a price suggestion since it is a 1:1. HOWEVER, my inventory value is a wee bit too low so I cannot make a suggestion for it. Anything else I could do other than buying Keys?

A price suggestion for 1:1 hats will not be accepted based on 1 sale especially a SCM - just letting you know. 

Read up on price suggestions and how they work.

On 6/17/2018 at 12:59 AM, Bone said:

A price suggestion for 1:1 hats will not be accepted based on 1 sale especially a SCM - just letting you know. 

Read up on price suggestions and how they work.

Wrong: 

On 1/9/2014 at 8:01 AM, polar said:

Part 3. Determining an optimal range / identifying outliers

• Unpriced hats - hats that have never had a proper suggestion or have no price
    • Two sales are required to establish a range on unpriced hats. If the two sales are discrepant, a third sale is required to determine the outlier.
      • Exception 1: High Tier Hats
        • Sales for high tier hats (>200 keys) can be based on a single sale if there are no other sales in the last 3 months. Estimations can be made for unpriced/outdated parts of that trade as long as reasonable. 
      • Exception 2: Rare Hats
        • Any hat can be priced based on a single sale if ALL these criteria are met:
          • There are no other recent sales in the last 3 months
          • If the owner has not resold the hat 1 month after the sale occurred OR the hat went to a collector or person who intends to keep the hat. A collector can be identified by looking at the person's trade history, item history of similar unusuals in the backpack.
          • The hat is not a new hat / effect (i.e. new Halloween effects during the Halloween event). You must wait until after the event is over to price these based on a single sale.

https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5b258648cf6c7526d10f19a2

Archived