People's thoughts on spells return

Mr Furley

What's the community opinion on the spells return this Halloween. I have been buying some lately and I'm gunna be super pissed because of the loss if they do return, but they are super fun. Maybe different ones? 

Btw I tried to do a poll but without success 

Knowing how this has been going over the past couple of years I predict "Weapon Spellifier" - The spell for a specific weapon

I'd really like spells to make a return considering the huge influx of new items since last time spells were available, especially war paint skins. As of now, the only spelled skins you can realistically get are the narrow selection of Gun Mettle skins. You want a spelled Degreaser, Jag or any other non-stock weapon? Impossible as of now.

Yeah I don't care if you spell sellers lose profit 

makes it nice for me to spell my weapons and cosmetics, but I doubt they will add em back, would be nice to have them though

Return of old ones? Fuck no! I have items that are as rare as 1/1 or 1/2 with specific spells and i want them to stay like that. However id be very happy to see new spells. But we all know volvos creativity for halloween is kinda....meh lately

11 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Yeah I don't care if you spell sellers lose profit 

makes it nice for me to spell my weapons and cosmetics, but I doubt they will add em back, would be nice to have them though

The best response in this thread.

There is absolutely no downside that could come from the reintroduction of spells. They're a pretty damn cool, but underutilised, feature. I'd much rather have a bunch of spelled items than shit like, say, unusual taunts. Making them a bonus drop from cases, but only during Halloween events, is one such way they could be brought back into the game.

Archived