Voting Sadness

Kevin the Chicken God

I try to do 100% at the start of the month but the second I get one wrong, i don't care anymore :(

thats what usually happens to me, after half the month without one wrong I was really careful about picking my votes (I usually dont gamble on votes anyhow)

Happened to me several times before I became mod. And has actually happened once recently though I rarely vote now. I realized that these happened to me when the site was slow / buggy and I just mis-clicked. The vote I got wrong, ironically, was on a suggestion that I passed. Was a simple mis-click - I didn't mean to vote on that suggestion at all.

Happened to me several times before I became mod. And has actually happened once recently though I rarely vote now. I realized that these happened to me when the site was slow / buggy and I just mis-clicked. The vote I got wrong, ironically, was on a suggestion that I passed. Was a simple mis-click - I didn't mean to vote on that suggestion at all.

usually the ones I get wrong are bad suggestions at first that someone adds proof to later, or for the misclick thing, if votes on my own suggestions counted Id be batting under 500, so Im glad those dont count c;

Posted · Hidden by polar, January 31, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, January 31, 2014 - No reason given

usually the ones I get wrong are bad suggestions at first that someone adds proof to later, or for the misclick thing, if votes on my own suggestions counted Id be batting under 500, so Im glad those dont count c;

Also, you should edit the title if you don't want this to go in the great below. The title as is provides 0 information about the topic and would not be very meaningful to leave under general discussion.

Also, you should edit the title if you don't want this to go in the great below. The title as is provides 0 information about the topic and would not be very meaningful to leave under general discussion.

no idea how to change the name, Im fairly new to the forums

70 votes after 10 days, downvotes a suggestion saying that the range was wrong. Comment gets 5 likes but suggestion still gets accepted. Well, next month.

screw voting accuracy, suggestion accuracy is where its at. There are too many unknowns when voting, so its really easy to vote incorrectly. 

screw voting accuracy, suggestion accuracy is where its at. There are too many unknowns when voting, so its really easy to vote incorrectly. 

*has <50% suggestion accuracy* get on my resuggesting level

yeah I am trying to keep  good 100% on my suggestions (out of 11). hopefully my saxton vote passes and I can make it 100% out of 12 :)

Archived