Add a slight delay when adding classifieds

AwesomeMcCoolName

Every once in a while when i make a listing on the classifieds i accidentally forget to change the currency, which ends up making that listing show up on trade.tf, which ultimately causes me to get flooded with adds because i just tried to sell a bud for 19 Ref....so adding a delay (a couple minutes), which would give someone a chance to realize they messed up before the listing would be plastered all over trade.tf 

why not just double check before posting? seems like more work for whoever has to change it when it can be easily solved by each individual double checking. I doubt it happens a lot anyways.

So if all those people from trade.tf didn't notice, you probably wouldn't have noticed either since you made the mistake. Pretty sure that's not ever going to be added..

So if all those people from trade.tf didn't notice, you probably wouldn't have noticed either since you made the mistake. Pretty sure that's not ever going to be added..

The average trade.tf user will add anyone who's selling something cheap and just assume their an idiot. I've listed a bud at 19 ref, clearly i wasn't seriously going to sell it for 19 ref, yet i still got flooded with adds. 

Hmm maybe a few seconds, that you have enough time to delete your listing, but I can't remember that I get many adds in that time window.

Why not just force the user to select a currency? The same way the "Save"-button is blacked out until you write the price, it could remain blacked out until you choose what currency you want, therefore never forgetting to click the dropdown list

You can even make them small pretty icons instead since there is only 3 of them

Archived