How much for this unusual?

StabbyScrub

So I recently got my hands on an aces high pyromancer's hood. Massed Flies sells for 90 so I think aces sells better. I've been offered 90 pure, and 102 in unusuals, but I'm looking for 110-120. What do you guys think? There are 41 in existence and 3 others on the market. So if you are interested in offering leave a comment below, on my profile, add me, or send an offer. Best ways are to add me if you want the quickest response or sending offers. Here are the factors for this unusual:

Aces high Pyromancers hood

- Offers at 110-120

-Clean

-41 in existence, 3 others with different effects on the market

-Flies sell for 90

-Limited and hella rare

40 minutes ago, StabbyScrub said:

Massed Flies sells for 90 so I think aces sells better.

-Flies sell for 90

Flies is priced at 50 and hasn't been sold it over (2?) years. The seller for 90 has been unsold for 4 months. Don't think it's really fair to use a very unsuccesfull seller as a selling point

But if you have been offered 90 pure, sell away for 110-120! Just saying it's not best to use that as a selling point :P 

well dude thats private information but I mean youre just gonna have to trust me on that XD

1 hour ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Flies is priced at 50 and hasn't been sold it over (2?) years. The seller for 90 has been unsold for 4 months. Don't think it's really fair to use a very unsuccesfull seller as a selling point

But if you have been offered 90 pure, sell away for 110-120! Just saying it's not best to use that as a selling point :P 

yea i rethought about it and sadly the dude wont accept my friend invite D:

I smell bullshit.

41 minutes ago, StabbyScrub said:

yea i rethought about it and sadly the dude wont accept my friend invite D:

Well it's pretty apparent your C/Os were either fake or retracted immediately, considering you sold your pyromancer hood + lucha for that juju that you could easily have bought with ~70 keys

1 hour ago, UniqueBob said:

Well it's pretty apparent your C/Os were either fake or retracted immediately, considering you sold your pyromancer hood + lucha for that juju that you could easily have bought with ~70 keys

When you have 4 years of experience, it's easy to just laugh off other people's c/o's because half the time they're faked and there's no fucking rep.tf for being legitimate with your C/o's so until that happens, no one will give a fuck.

Speaking of, I just got offered 970 keys pure for my duped vintage buds, if anyone wants to offer more for em'. Had a huge bidding war, these things are fucking rare as hell. I don't have proof, but offer above that to be considered, ty ty lysm <3 :kisses:

l call bs too if u dont have proof noone will believe and u triying to avoid sending the proof saying its private makes it even more logic and suspicius

ok well this is the truth i was offered 90 pure until some issues happened. Then he unfriended me and i closed the chat. On the next post i will have proof so there.

1 hour ago, StabbyScrub said:

ok well this is the truth i was offered 90 pure until some issues happened. Then he unfriended me and i closed the trade. On the next post i will have proof so there.

You are able to view incoming offer history, and sent offer history. You're just dodging

i think 0 pure was a pretty nice offer beacause the massed flies hasnt been sold in like 4 months adn i dont think they are recent sales for that unusual, if you can still get that offer i think it would be a good idea

On 5/26/2018 at 8:14 AM, StabbyScrub said:

I dont need your opinion on what or what not you believe

bruh you're literally asking for their opinion on your unusual LOL

19 minutes ago, Name-less said:

bruh you're literally asking for their opinion on your unusual LOL

bruh I asked for their opinion on what they would pay lol not if they believe or if they don't on my messages

Just now, StabbyScrub said:

LOL you're also banned from bp.tf

at least i'm smart enough not to bullshit everyone about getting offers for a shit tier unusual then get caught

1 minute ago, StabbyScrub said:

LOL you're also banned from bp.tf

And what about that? You're just making a post with a fake c/o, and in my opinion you should get a ban because of that. You're asking for opinions and you get mad because the people doesn't say you what you want to hear.

also this was sold long ago human so i wouldnt get mad. And i hear people's opinions on fake offers all the time on my unusuals when i post them. For example, im pretty sure you think this is a fake offer that I got a 150 key offer in pure for my sucker slug and you are gonna call bs but it is true. im getting it on the 7th. So honestly i wouldnt get mad if people do or dont believe me on my c/o's

tf2outpost will give a 2 week ban for a first time offense for faking current offers so feel free to report him there

IIRC, you have had some posts here on backpack.tf forums and people called you out for bad prices or smth. Not saying it's related to this but just to let others know

alright sure go ahead. Notes:

I dont fake offers, you can report me there if you like cuz i dont use that site and you have no evidence of me faking offers because i didnt so you can't really scare me XD

post is old, literally no need for anymore replies

I really don't see why stabby continues to blab about his "offers" it's over and done, move on lmao

On 6/7/2018 at 5:16 AM, StabbyScrub said:

alright sure go ahead. Notes:

I dont fake offers, you can report me there if you like cuz i dont use that site and you have no evidence of me faking offers because i didnt so you can't really scare me XD

Dude.. they wont let this go, so ill help you.

This link is for getting chat log, so you can prove it and tell them to apologize... ;P

https://help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/GetFriendMessagesLog

Archived