is there a craft #2 collector? or a craft #48 collector?

JoeTheBro

Hello, I'm looking for low craft collectors of a #2 eye catcher and 2 #48 crafts (Doe-Boy and lacking moral fiber mask)

Looking for about 1.5 - 2 keys each and the eye catcher, I would like about 35 keys for it so I can get some better stuff.

I also have a craft #1337 for a key or so, if anyone is collections those as well.

If you do know anyone collecting those, please let me know or let them know I am selling those.

Thank you and have a nice day/evening

Im a craft 2 collector somewhat, but there's no way I or anyone else would pay 35keys for a #2 eye catcher.

I've paid less for significantly better items, I'd do 7keys on it max.

Compared to what you paid I know my offer is terrible, but honestly man when you're getting into buying low crafts you have to be prepared in most cases to overpay for an item you're likely to never make a return on.

I'd love to see the conversation between yourself and the previous owner, in my honest opinion you got burned pretty hard by them. 

Wish I could go that low, but I did pay 45+ keys for it, so I want at least 30 keys for it, not 7

7 keys from 45+ isn't worth it

a lot of folks buy into them thinking of the easy profit but it doesn't really work that way, my advice to you or anyone really would be to stay away from ultra low crafts unless you're buying for yourself otherwise be prepared to lose alot of them.

Good luck with selling nevertheless, I'll be happy to take it off your hands for a reasonable price if you struggle to sell it.

Archived