Looking for a profile picture! (drawn)

ror

Hello! As the title says, i'm willing to make a commission for a drawn profile picture (but beware, it's not a class loadout profile picture). Currently looking for a semi-professional artist that is willing to be paid in (tf2) keys. Post some examples or your portfolio below and i'll contact whoerever i see fit for my commission. Have a nice day!

well since there's no one replying and I'm up for trying something new why don't you let me know what you want and I'll see if I can whip up something cool in photoshop

17 hours ago, Chilled Soda said:

well since there's no one replying and I'm up for trying something new why don't you let me know what you want and I'll see if I can whip up something cool in photoshop

First i would need to see some of your works, if i'm convinced then we can talk business

4 hours ago, RoR said:

First i would need to see some of your works, if i'm convinced then we can talk business

Why? I'm not charging anything

7 hours ago, Chilled Soda said:

Why? I'm not charging anything

Oh cool! I didn't know it would be free. Btw, with photoshop do you mean drawing or editing?

On 5/26/2018 at 5:56 PM, RoR said:

Oh cool! I didn't know it would be free. Btw, with photoshop do you mean drawing or editing?

bit of both

• ror locked this topic

Archived