Asking tips for buying qs

Frisk

Hey guys so I bought 2 keys and I was planning to do a road to unusual. But my problem is my budget so I am asking on you guys on trading tips and tricks and which servers are best for buying quicksells. Thx

You're much better off starting with at least 10 keys (although 15-20 is recommended) if you want to be making any form of reasonably sized profit.

But for the main question, trade.tf has a "good deals" section which scans outpost/bptf classifieds and highlights any trades which are considered, by the system, to be profitable (although you should only really bother with things that have a 25%+ discount - don't bother with anything that only has a 2% discount or whatever)

25 minutes ago, Rainford said:

You're much better off starting with at least 10 keys (although 15-20 is recommended) if you want to be making any form of reasonably sized profit.

But for the main question, trade.tf has a "good deals" section which scans outpost/bptf classifieds and highlights any trades which are considered, by the system, to be profitable (although you should only really bother with things that have a 25%+ discount - don't bother with anything that only has a 2% discount or whatever)

Thx for telling me that thing in trade.tf but I currently can't increase budget so I'm stuck with it but still thank you.

10 hours ago, Ninjah said:

This> 

Smokey doesn't get anywhere near enough credit for this. I recommend this to every new/newer trader.

I actually already read that and im not that new in the trading scene but still thanks for the recommendation.

Archived