"Bad" Luck?

Myzdikal

So, I've been playing TF2 for quite some time. I played it first on my dad's account when the orange box came out. Then I got my own account in 2008 (didnt own the game, just played on free weekends). FINALLY I bought the game on a new account in 2011. In all of that time I have opened crates from nearly every update that featured them. Now, in 2018, 7 years since I bought the game, I got my first TWO unusuals. Back to back over the course of 2 days. The first one was kinda cool I guess, being a Blizzardy Storm Toy Soldier. The second one, on the other hand, was quite a bit nicer. I unboxed a Sunbeams Hong Kong Cone... I'm not sure how to proceed... do I keep the unusual that there are (now) 11 of in the world (that backpack knows of)... OR, do I sell it and attempt for more unusuals or anything like that. I sincerely don't know, and was hoping to get some input from some veterans.

Thanks!

2018-05-11.png

its a very nice hat.lovely unbox.if you want to sell it,get some rare halloween unusual hats or just keep it.its a pretty dope hat imo

Tip: Always check why whoever adds you has a minus rep here because in recent light of several events, a few people have minus reps for unbalanced trades

It's up to you man!

It's quite a bit of money that you could spend on other things if you wanted cash (marketplace.tf is extremely recommended for this) but I'm sure you could get some pretty great unusuals for specific classes if you wanted to go that route also. 

And like others have said, watch out for people who might attempt to shark you or offer imbalanced trades. Nice hat!

ill say that you keep it becuase its a very nice all-class and shows how much you like this game and the time you have been playing and unboxing

Archived